Forthcoming in Volume 40.1
- The Jury Trial in Antitrust Cases: An Anachronism?
Edward D. Cavanagh
Light My Fire: A Roentgenogram of Cyberstalking Cases
Ioana Vasiu and Lucian Vasiu
- Shady Trick or Legitimate Tactic—Can Law Enforcement Officials Use Fictitious Social Media Accounts to Interact with Suspects?
M. Jackson Jones
- Textualism, Consistency, Federalism: Three Irreducible Arguments to Support or Avert Federal Jurisdiction in the Wake of Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. v. Manning
Jesse D.H. Snyder
- Ridding the He-Said-She-Said Dichotomy: The Deep Entanglement of Sexual Violence on College Campuses
Brooke W. Boucek
- Threshold or Procedural Issue: The Order of Interpretation Required by Contractual Choice-of-Law Provisions Versus the Law of the Forum Where the Suit is Commenced
Kevin W. Bufford
- Solis v. Summit Contractors, Inc.—The Issue of Multi-Employer Liability in Tort Cases and the OSHA Multi-Employer Citation Policy
William T. Thompson (3L)
- Costs Before Regulation: Michigan v. EPA and the Implicit Prerequisite
Adelaide C. McGraw (3L)
- In re United States v. NorCal Tea Party Patriots: Has the IRS’s Ability to Engage in Political Activities, Negatively Target Nonprofit Organizations, and Hide Behind 26 U.S.C. §6103 Ended?
Haley A. Stencel (3L)